XSEDE HPC Monthly Workshop - August 15, 2017 - OpenMP
- Start date
- 08/15/2017 11:00 EDT
- End date
- 08/15/2017 17:00 EDT
XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center are pleased to announce a one day OpenMP workshop. This workshop is intended to give C and Fortran programmers a hands-on introduction to OpenMP programming. Attendees will leave with a working knowledge of how to write scalable codes using OpenMP. This event will be presented using the Wide Area Classroom(WAC) training platform.
Due to demand, this workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites, given below.
You may attend at any of the following sites.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- University of Delaware
- Kennesaw State University
- George Mason University
- Tufts University
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- University of Iowa
- Georgia State University
- University of Notre Dame
- University of Houston – Clear Lake
- Purdue University
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Pennsylvania State University
- North Carolina A&T State University
- Yale University
- Howard University
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- University of Colorado Boulder
- University of Texas at El Paso
- University of Arizona
- Iowa State University
- Old Dominion University
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville – National Institute for Computational Sciences
Register by going to: https://portal.xsede.org/course-calendar
Please address any questions to Tom Maiden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, August 15
All times given are Eastern
11:15 Computing Environment
11:30 It’s a Multi-core World
12:00 Intro to OpenMP
1:00 Lunch break
2:00 Intro Cont.
4:15 OpenMP 4.0 Sneak Peek