Stay up to date with up to the minute news from XSEDE and XSEDE User Portal. Subscribe for email notifications.
Professor of Data Sciences at University of Arkansas
Professor of Data Sciences – Job ad here
Summary of Job Duties
This position leads research in the broad areas of big data, data analytics, data mining, visual analytics, and computational science. The position requires an excellent track record in scholarship and funding, and the ability to provide evidence of high scholarly productivity through publication and service, as well as having a strong interest in teaching, mentoring students, and supporting research and curricular development in the areas of data science. Regular, reliable and non-disruptive attendance is an essential job duty, as is the ability to create and maintain collegial, harmonious working relationships with others.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in a data science related discipline conferred by the start of employment
- Demonstrated success in scholarship and funding
- Evidence of high scholarly productivity through publication and service
- Strong interest in teaching, mentoring students, and research and curricular development in the areas of data science
- Experience teaching at an accredited higher education environment
- National and international recognition in data science
- Achieved the rank of associate or full professor with tenure or equivalent professional status in industry or government
Position is open until filled. Completed applications received by March 25, 2018 will be assured full consideration.