Stay up to date with up to the minute news from XSEDE and XSEDE User Portal. Subscribe for email notifications.
XSEDE Monthly Workshop Series May 1-2, 2018 - Big Data
- Start date
- 05/01/2018 11:00 EDT
- End date
- 05/02/2018 17:00 EDT
XSEDE HPC Workshop: BIG DATA May 1-2, 2018
XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center is pleased to announce a two day Big Data workshop, to be held May 1-2, 2018.
This workshop will focus on topics such as Hadoop and Spark and will be presented using the Wide Area Classroom (WAC) training platform.
Due to demand, this workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites.
You may attend at any of the following sites:
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- University of Delaware
- Stanford University
- Harvey Mudd College
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Boston University
- University of Puerto Rico – Mayaguez
- Austin Peay University
- Old Dominion University
- Purdue University
- The University of Oklahoma
- Pennsylvania State University
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Arizona State University
- Texas A&M University
- Texas Tech University
- George Mason University
- The University of Texas at El Paso
- University of Houston-Clear Lake
- University of Oregon
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville – National Institute for Computational Sciences
- San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
More information can be found on the workshop page:
Register via the XSEDE Portal
Please address any questions to Tom Maiden at email@example.com.