Cyberinfrastructure Resource Integration
Requirements Analysis and Capability Delivery - integrating XSEDE infrastructure, software and services
- The Community Software Repository (CSR) is a service and tool for the national research community to facilitate connecting resources, software, and services into the broader cyberinfrastructure ecosystem. This repository includes a variety of resources for both XSEDE Service Providers and unassociated campuses. The CSR provides capabilities for five main use cases: Account Management, Community Building, Enabling Functions (such as job submission or authentication to multiple resources), Scientific Computing, and Scientific Data management. It is available at https://software.xsede.org/xcsr/
- Information Services is a services and tool that integrates XSEDE resources, software, and service information from all available sources and provides a central set of APIs that enable portals, gateways, distributing computing tools, and other services to access the latest infrastructure information. Information services supports both the publish/subscribe and update/query methods to store and access information.
- The Karnak Service predicts how quickly batch jobs will start on XSEDE resources.
- The CILogon Service enables users to authenticate with their home organization InCommon credentials to access XSEDE cyberinfrastructure resources. An enhanced CILogon service now support both the OpenID Connect (OAuth 2.0) and OAuth 1.0a protocols.
- The MyProxy Service
- Globus Services, including Auth, Transfer, and Sharing.
- The Single Sign-On Hub (login.xsede.org)