European-U.S. summer school application
The deadline has passed, and no further applications are being accepted. Thank you for your interest in the HPC summer school.
Deadline to apply was March 18, 2012.
- Description of current research project and how the research will benefit from the applicant's participation in the summer school
- Support of the applicant's faculty or research advisor (and submission of complete information on the supporting faculty, including name, field of research, title, institution, and email)
- A demonstrated understanding of computational science and high-performance computing and experience with at least one of: MPI, OpenMP, multi-core, or GPU programming
- Compelling statement of the applicant's reason for attending the summer school (two pages or fewer)
- Diversity among the participants, including women, minorities and people with disabilities