XSEDE14 is hosted by
In cooperation with
XSEDE is supported by the
National Science Foundation
Non-profit Silver Sponsor
Non-profit Bronze Sponsors
March 15 March 24: The following are due: tutorial proposals, abstract-only and paper submissions for the four tracks: Accelerating Discovery in Scholarly Research, Hardware and Systems Software, Software and Software Environments, and Education, Outreach, and Training.
· April 4: Notification of acceptance of Tutorials
· April 14: Notification of acceptance of abstract-only and paper submissions, and lightning talks.
April 14 April 21: Conference registration opens. To register, click here
· April 21: BOF proposals and Poster abstracts, including student poster abstracts, submissions due.
· May 5: Student travel grant applications due: click here!
· May 5: Visualization showcase abstracts submissions due.
· May 6: Notification of Visualization Showcase, BOF and Poster acceptances.
· May 14: Notification of Student Travel grant awards.
· May 21: Final technical program available on XSEDE14 website.
· May 29: Final camera-ready submissions due for abstracts-only submissions and papers to Accelerating Discovery in Scholarly Research, Hardware and Systems Software, Software and Software Environments, and Education, Outreach, and Training tracks.
· June 26: Last date for regular registration rates.
· June 27: Late registration open.
· June 27: Deadline for Hotel Block reservations ends.