XSEDE HPC Monthly Workshop - February 10, 2017 - Big Data
02/10/2017 10:00 - 02/10/2017 16:00 CSTin person (University of Houston - Clear Lake)
- Registration open date
- 01/13/2017 13:23 CST
- Registration close date
- 02/08/2017 17:00 CST
- Class size restriction
- 30 registrants
(5 spots left)
- Liwen Shih
- Contact phone
- Contact email
- University of Houston - Clear Lake
- UHCL Delta Building D158B
2700 Bay Area Blvd.
Houston, TX 77058
XSEDE HPC Workshop: BIG DATA
February 10, 2017
XSEDE along with the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center are pleased to announce a one day Big Data workshop, to be held February 10, 2017.
This workshop will focus on topics such as Hadoop and Spark.
Friday, February 10
All times given are Eastern
11:25 Intro to Big Data
1:00 Lunch break
2:00 Spark intro
4:15 A Big Big Data Platform
Due to demand, this workshop will be telecast to several satellite sites.
You may attend at any of the following sites.
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- Louisiana State University
- San Diego Supercomputer Center
- University of Utah
- Pennsylvania State University
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Georgia State University
- University of Notre Dame
- North Carolina A&T State University
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Purdue University
- Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Kennesaw State University
- Wayne State University
- Stanford University
- University of Puerto Rico – Mayguez
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Harvey Mudd College
- University of Houston – Clear Lake
Register via the XSEDE Portal
Please address any questions to Tom Maiden at firstname.lastname@example.org.