How do I get help with XSEDE?
The Extreme Digital Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) provides several ways for you to get help and find answers to your questions:
- Documentation: For detailed information about XSEDE allocations, systems, services, software, training, and policies, see the online documentation available via the XSEDE User Portal and XSEDE website.
- Help Desk: For questions and problems not addressed by online resources, contact the XSEDE Help Desk, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Submit a ticket via the XSEDE User Portal.
- Call toll-free 866-907-2383.
- Extended Collaborative Support Service: An Extended Collaborative Support Service (ECSS) allocation provides long-term, expert, collaborative consulting and support to help solve challenging computational problems, and enhance the effectiveness and productivity of your project. For details, see the ECSS page on the XSEDE website.
- User guides: For system-specific user support documentation, see the XSEDE Resource User Guides in the XSEDE User Portal.
- User forums: To discuss questions with other users and XSEDE staff, sign onto the XSEDE User Forums.
- Training resources: For formal training on XSEDE services and tools, enroll in online seminars or in-person training sessions.